Snooki 2




I want to hold on to Snooki; in my bed I lay thinking of her and how I can conspire the universe to deliver us together.


I want to buy things for her
to be bossed by her

doted by her

and hire a maid together in our fancy home.


I want to eat ice cream and never have to worry.


I like to drink,
maybe I will drink again.


I am a lion in my loins, Snooki,


You make me not care that I am a poet. This is a fantasy,

something I barely write,


and yet it is true that you enter my body in this way, momentarily,


that you make me want to drink and buy and spend



all day with you. Tho



surely, in Iowa,

I pass you everyday and we do not even see each other.



You are everywhere,

in the tans and sunglasses and makeup we buy


(in the guy I am, and the making me buy)


...


You are everywhere and I am with you.