Haters

Here is a poem I wrote last spring. I did not know the show, yet; I did not know the people. I was very judgmental!





it was a perfect coup
nothing happened
the girl on Jersey Shore was drunk and eating ham
the artists were commenting on her on facebook
we were having fun


the world changes in a different oven


he's left the page

did you hear the page left him?

so a new idea walks into the room

"I feel as an activist I need to know how these systems work, what their justifications are, but then I find myself using their language"


what if there is another infection


the horizon landed burnt

"I like it because it's almost slipped into my drink, as opposed to being slapped across my face like some ideology"

"but it's more like ideology to be slipped into your drink"

today we bombed homes

                     *
                   *
                  *